Saturday, October 30, 2010

Not My Intention, But Fruitful None-The-Less

So, I may not have entered the world of real human models and subjects today, but I did produce a few relative drawings and concept art none-the-less:

The beginning concept sketches of Aitch and Zee.

Same as the first...

The first preliminary storyboard for the original concept born almost a year ago.

More facial and body components for the web comic.

Since I spent most of the day watching bleach from the beginning again, I thought I may take a stab at drawing some concept sketches.

more photos of the sketch....

more....

tirelessly working...

adding more to the sketch...

based off season one...

I must say gomen, this is the first time I have ever sketched characters from bleach other than Kon...

So, I added Kon lol

And, sharpened the lines so my camera would pick them up more....
As for tomorrow, I did promise the little munchkin that I would finish my part of the "Mommy and monster" painting, so that is what I shall do.  I hope to sketch  more tonight and post more tomorrow, but for now, I will go back to drinking Fall beer and watching Bleach from the beginning all over again.

Happy Pre-Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment