Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some Projects and Tinkerings

I have been going pretty strong with some things in my spare time.  Not with the brush, mind you, but with my camera, manipulation software, and with the pencil.

I finally got the turpentine and a few new canvas to work with, but this installment has tattoo concept designs and some altered photos from my experimental photo album.  Here they are:

At the start...

Goldfish added..began the face...

Hair and lotus added...

Face added, beginning hair...

Additional image of the one above...




Completed for now...(aka work in progress)

Warming_Peace

My first take on Delirium...

With more color added...

Using my Prismacolor pencils...

It was done-ish for now (I did color the butterfly, but not on this pic).

Fresh from a work-out =P

Lessons Not Regrets

Distorted Flora

Purple Phase
 That's what I have for now.  Hopefully, I can get into some paints before I grab the boyfriend from a few states away... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment