Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts

Since I promised the little one I would paint the one canvas and she would paint the other (From an Acrylic Paint Craft Set I purchased for her for her Birthday), I thought I would start.  To preface, I only used the acrylic paints that came with the set and the four cheap brushes that came with it as well.

I figured that it isn't really an art project, but it does fall under the realm of crafting...AND I was using a brush...So....

I followed the progress with my camera:

The Start

Whole Canvas

Lighter Shades

A Burnt Umber Mix for the Pollen

More...

Blues and Blue/Greens

More Greens

Addition of Yellows Before I Took a Break

Yup, this ninja cat is trained in many forms of the mixed martial arts and crafts!  Today, we have our first "Mommy/Monster" painting.  Expect updates for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment