Friday, July 23, 2010

Bring on the Magic...

Well, it was that time again....MAGIC TIME!  Not really, but I am running with a theme, so try to keep up.

I got home from my doctor's appointment this morning, and decided since the day was so miserable due to the rain that I would go ahead and get started on some creative magic.  First things first, I had to get out of the "good" clothes and into the more painter friendly gear.

Why yes, those are the mystical meatballs of magical creativity on the sides of my head! (I am pretty sure Maynard the Betta thinks I am crazy)

Once the gear and "magic" was set, I grabbed my canvas, pencil, and eraser, which I didn't use once and began to sketch out the ideas I had been working on with my concept sketches since the Naruto "first coat" was complete.

Here are the results, and I am fairly pleased with the sketched guidelines for the next piece in my Ani-Me series:

Face One of D.Gray-Man

Face Two of D.Gray-Man
Face Three of D.Gray-Man
 Because I like to see things crooked...

I warned you!

Concept Sketch as Painting Guidelines - Complete - D.Gray-Man

...And that is what I have so far.  No major plans for the rest of the day or tonight, and I plan to add more paint to Naruto as well.  Perhaps I may even get a coat on this one too!!!  

Stay tuned and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment