Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Weekend In Retrospect

So, I didn't have the energy this weekend to post the productivity of the days I spent painting; this post will serve as a glimpse back at what I accomplished.

Here it goes:

Morning coffee and A Random Painting later, I came up with this concept for a photo...

The Start...

Continuing...

 Continuing... Close Up

Continuing...(Mottled Second Face)

Continuing...Close Up Mottling

Continuing...

 Continuing...Up Close

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...Conceptualizing Colors

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

Continuing...

...And all the base I could do without a lot of mixing is completed for now...Monday night I added the outline for the "Cursed Eye" on the left, but I will have to upload that from my camera later.

Basically, this weekend was getting the brush back to the canvas, no matter what, and I accomplished that goal.  YAY ME!!! =D

Time to go enjoy some tasty roast I cooked up in the ol' bean pot last night.  Nom, nom, nom....  I am hoping to get some other project underway this week, but it may just be conceptualizing sketches.  At least it will be something =)           

No comments:

Post a Comment