Sunday, July 18, 2010

Infectious Sketches

A Spongebob Drawing by my little one

Nothing starts a blog posting quite like a drawing of impeccable quality by a 7 year old.  =D

So...Now to the updates and such....

Yesterday was one of those days where I decided what my next piece would be.  The next focus will be D. Gray-Man.  I wanted to practice a bit with some concept sketches since I have never drawn Allen Walker or experimented with the many ways he can be attempted.

Here are a few ideas:

Allen Walker - Focus on Eye Scar


Allen Walker - Manga Style - Focus on Scar

Basic Concept Sketch One for Painting - Allen Walker Cursed Eye

Basic Concept Sketch Two for Painting - Allen Walker Cursed Eye
It was a great day for ideas; both for midget as well as me.  Today will be a day of rest, practice painting for us both (upcoming entry), and maybe preliminary canvas work for the next painting...we shall see... 

However, I am glad that art has become infectious in the household.  Not only have the sketches become that way, but even painting has infected us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment